We may collect information about you when you request any information about us or our services, submit your personal details and/or complete any forms on the website. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Whilst we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot ensure the security of your data transmitted to our website. Any transmission of personal data via the website is at your own risk. Once we have received your information we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information provided at the time of submitting your contact details, completing application forms for membership, or requesting further information about our services.
- Information about your computer including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type.
- Details of your visits to our website and the pages and resources that you access.
The information we collect about you may be used to:
- send you further details of our services;
- contact you in response to any general or specific enquiries made by you;
- process any application submitted by you in connection to membership of Social Enterprise West Midlands;
- send you information about recent developments in areas in which you have expressed an interest;
- automate certain functions on our website; and/or
- ensure content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
Our website may from time to time contain links to and from third party websites. If you follow a link to their websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and will be subject to separate terms and conditions and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these sites.