SEWM Member Benefits
Social Enterprise West Midlands provides information, resources, networking events and a range of other services for anyone interested in starting, developing, or doing business with social enterprises.
If you need:
- Business support, expertise and brokerage
- Marketing and promotional platforms to showcase your business
- Access to sector news, information, events and funding opportunities
- Networking opportunities to build your business contacts and share business practices…
and much more, become a member of SEWM from just £55 +vat per year.
Our members make up a vast network of sector expertise and include small start-ups, large businesses, private and public sector organisations, business advisers and individuals. SEWM are committed to unlocking opportunities for our members and can help your organisation.
- Download our Get Ahead Guide here: includes information about our services and our membership benefits.
- Download our Get Ahead membership comparison table here: alternatively click the image below.
SEWM CIC Membership terms and conditions 2015 (April 2015).