Big businesses, and supported by the Cabinet Office, join forces to spend £1 billion with social enterprises
A new website to provide easier access to information about social finance for charities and social enterprises
Mears Group has been confirmed as one of the government’s Social Mobility Champions, following a 12-month assessment by the Department of Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS).
A new SEUK report has been released ‘Procuring for Good: How the Social Value Act is being used by local authorities’. Forward by Chris White MP.
We are the leading business network and consultancy for social enterprise in the West Midlands. If social enterprise is on your agenda, find out how you can benefit from being connected with businesses and individuals that share your passion for social enterprise!
- Mentor on the Move Birmingham | Business networking | Thursday, 16 June 2016
- Big Potential | Social Investment Explained Workshop | Tuesday, 21 June 2016
- Staffordshire University | Social Enterprise Matters Showcase | Wednesday, 22 June 2016
- HS2 | Regional Supply Chain Roadshow | Thursday, 7 July 2016
- West Midlands Universities | Meet the Buyer Breakfast | Thursday, 19 July 2016